Top Tips for getting the most money when Pawning or Selling your items to us:
1. Make sure the item is clean and working
2. If the item came with any paperwork, certificates of authenticity manuals or an original box bring those with you as it will help us boost the price offered.
3. Bring along any Remote Controls, Cables, Cords, Chargers, Controllers and wires that may have came with the item
4. Make sure the devices are completely charged
5. For Jewelry, Coins, Watches or other luxury goods bring along any appraisals, certificates of authenticity or receipts you may have. While not necessary to sell these items, it does help boost the value if you do have them.
6. Make sure cords are not frayed and that all batteries and chargers are included
7. If the item is brand new and never opened please bring a receipt or proof of purchase
8. If the item requires fuel to work, please make sure there is a little bit in the tank to allow for the item to start and run for a few minutes.