The holiday season brings extraordinary expenses, which can create stress.
Even the most financially sound people find themselves short of money during the holidays.
Here are some reasons to pawn items for the holidays:
- Get cash now for gifts and necessities without relying on credit cards
- You may be a couple of weeks away from getting your Christmas bonus, which means you´ll soon have money to repay the pawn loan
- Make the most of seasonal sales and discounts by getting money now
- Maybe this hasn’t been the greatest year: the loss of a job or medical bills made it more difficult, but a pawn loan will help you get through. For sure things will be better next year!
If you have quality instruments for sale or need a loan, we’re the one to see. We will pay or loan you more than anyone for quality & desirable items.
We are especially interested in fine guitars such as:
- 1950s & 60s Gibsons Les Pauls & ES-335
- 1950s & 60s Fender Stratocasters and Telecasters
- 1930s Martins
- Gibson, Fender, Martin, Gretch, Rickenbacker, Martin, National, Guild, Dobro, Stromberg, D’Angelico, D’Aquisto, Danelectro, and many more
- Pre-1970 Fender, Marshall and Vox Tubed AMPs
- Plus Much More!!! Try Us!!!
Pawnshops offer collateral-based loans — meaning the loan is secured by something of value. You bring in something you own to Joe Flynn & Quality Pawn’s friendly staff for a quick and easy appraisal, we make you a loan or purchase offer better than you will get anywhere else, you leave with cash in your hand. It’s that quick and easy. There is no bickering about loan rates because rates are governed by the state of Kansas. Kansas interest rates are HALF that of Missouri!! We will keep your item safe and secure for the length of the loan, or until you pick up your item.
With buy-in from big venture capital firms and a friendly online interface, a new breed of personal asset lenders offer quick financing for the cash strapped.
When his family lost their Colorado farm in the late 1980s, a young Todd Hills went into town to pawn his saddle. “I got a lot less than the saddle was worth,” says Hills, “but I walked away with a job.” That’s right: He went to work for the pawn broker — and had soon worked his way up the company ladder. He later struck out on his own and eventually sold his own 30-store pawn operation to a publicly traded firm in 2007.
At that point, he stepped back and looked at the industry through a different lens. He saw two phenomena going on at the same time. One, the internet was developing into an ideal medium for scaling the traditional pawn model. And two, the financial crisis was creating a new kind of cash-crunched customer – middle- and upper-class folks, as well as entrepreneurs, looking for a financing alternative. Continue reading
We keep up to date in this constantly changing market and that’s one of the reasons we can usually “Pay More and Loan More” than our competition. So whether you need a loan or want to sell outright to start 2017 well, we’re the ones to see!
Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.