Joe Flynn Quality Pawn is located two blocks east of I-35 on the south side of 87th Street in Overland Park, Kansas.
20 minutes from most anywhere in the KC Metro area.
No-Hassle Private Parking for over 75 cars.
Quality Pawn and Joe Flynn offer you four stores in one.
We offer a pawn store, a rare coin and bullion store, a gun store, and a jewelry store – all under one roof.
The store that looks like a fine jewelry store
Have fine jewelry and want to know “what it’s really worth”??? We’re the ones to see! At Joe Flynn & Quality Pawn, we have bought and sold single loose diamonds in excess of $30,000, fine pieces of jewelry in excess of $50,000, fine watches in excess of $20,000, and everything in between. We keep up to date in this constantly changing market and that’s one of the reasons we can usually “Pay More and Loan More” than our competition. So whether you need a loan or want to sell outright, we’re the ones to see!
Beware of “The Appraisal”
Most appraisals are worthless!!! Why? Because most are written by the person selling you the goods. Even if you had a third party appraisal it is still worthless. Appraisals are usually made for insurance purposes and even the insurance companies aren’t stupid enough to pay you the appraised value. At best you will get replacement value which will be much less. If you think we’re wrong, take your appraisal and item to any jewelry store and ask them what they will pay. You will be amazed. First of all, most jewelry stores won’t even buy back the items even if they sold them to you…and you will be lucky to get 20% on the dollar from those that will make an offer. When we tell you something is worth a certain price, we back it up with Instant Cash.
We maintain a small but nice selection of jewelry. If we have something you need you can save a bundle by buying from us. Rest assured you are getting great value when buying from us. We don’t operate like the chain stores and a lot of the jewelry stores by marking everything up and then having a “phony” sale every other month. We only have one price and that’s our everyday “great” price!
New Handguns: We always have a nice selection of concealed carry type handguns.
Used Handguns: A nice selection of concealed carry type handguns as well as older collectible handguns.
Long Guns: We always have long guns for hunting and target shooting.
Ammo and Accessories: We stock most of the popular calibers and have a small selection of shooting accessories.
If you have quality instruments for sale or need a loan, we’re the one to see. We will pay or loan you more than anyone for quality & desirable items.
We are especially interested in fine guitars such as:
- 1950s & 60s Gibsons Les Pauls & ES-335
- 1950s & 60s Fender Stratocasters and Telecasters
- 1930s Martins
- Gibson, Fender, Martin, Gretch, Rickenbacker, Martin, National, Guild, Dobro, Stromberg, D’Angelico, D’Aquisto, Danelectro, and many more
- Pre-1970 Fender, Marshall and Vox Tubed AMPs
- Plus Much More!!! Try Us!!!
You don’t have to spend a fortune on a new musical instrument so your kid can join the band! We have quality used instruments at a fraction of the cost of buying new!
Joe Flynn & Quality Pawn will loan you top dollar on your nice quality tools or we will buy them outright. Whatever you want to do. Whether it’s Power Tools, a Generator, Paint Sprayers, Chain Saws, or a Jack Hammer we’ll take it.
We are interested in such brands as:
- and much more.
We have the tools you need to get the job done! Why pay retail? Stop by today!
Top Tips for getting the most money when Pawning or Selling your items to us:
1. Make sure the item is clean and working
2. If the item came with any paperwork, certificates of authenticity manuals or an original box bring those with you as it will help us boost the price offered.
3. Bring along any Remote Controls, Cables, Cords, Chargers, Controllers and wires that may have came with the item
4. Make sure the devices are completely charged
5. For Jewelry, Coins, Watches or other luxury goods bring along any appraisals, certificates of authenticity or receipts you may have. While not necessary to sell these items, it does help boost the value if you do have them.
6. Make sure cords are not frayed and that all batteries and chargers are included
7. If the item is brand new and never opened please bring a receipt or proof of purchase
8. If the item requires fuel to work, please make sure there is a little bit in the tank to allow for the item to start and run for a few minutes.
With buy-in from big venture capital firms and a friendly online interface, a new breed of personal asset lenders offer quick financing for the cash strapped.
When his family lost their Colorado farm in the late 1980s, a young Todd Hills went into town to pawn his saddle. “I got a lot less than the saddle was worth,” says Hills, “but I walked away with a job.” That’s right: He went to work for the pawn broker — and had soon worked his way up the company ladder. He later struck out on his own and eventually sold his own 30-store pawn operation to a publicly traded firm in 2007.
At that point, he stepped back and looked at the industry through a different lens. He saw two phenomena going on at the same time. One, the internet was developing into an ideal medium for scaling the traditional pawn model. And two, the financial crisis was creating a new kind of cash-crunched customer – middle- and upper-class folks, as well as entrepreneurs, looking for a financing alternative. Continue reading